How to connect to the internet after connecting to Skyline Gen-9 monitor?
For Mac/iOS and Android:
- Disconnect your device from the monitor (Stop Mirroring or Disconnect options).
- Open WLAN settings and connect to Kiperline- address.
Enter the IP address that is found on your monitor's landing screen , and choose the Internet option.
Select the your WiFi.
- Disconnect from the Kiperline- WLAN and connect to your home WiFi.
- Press the shortkey “Win+P” on your keyboard.
Select “Connect to a wireless display”.
- Select Screen SSID to connect.
- Now your device should be connected to the internet properly.